Labels

Friday, December 16, 2011

An Ode to my Teachers


For being the teacher who not only taught me what he knew,
but taught me how to grow,

 THANK YOU.

For being the teacher who restored and rebuilt,
a confidence all shattered and scattered,

THANK YOU.

For being the teacher who took away the fear of exploring possibilities,
and looking beyond the usual, safe vision,

THANK YOU.

For being the teacher who encouraged a curiosity,
that had learnt to be afraid and silent,

THANK YOU.

For being the teacher who would push us to find our own path,
not lead us down a road he knew,

THANK YOU.

Dedicated to the best teachers I've ever got, Kamran Sahab, Rafi Ahmed and my most favourite and supportive guiding force, Miss Sheba.

And this bit is especially for you Miss Sheba.


For being the teacher who taught me to see between the grays,
to have the strength to separate the white and black,
and stand by it,

THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment